Sunday 16 February 2014

(Reality) Brief Brush with the Police

Last night (15th February) I was walking home from work (Coral) I walked past 3 police cars parked between a car service centre and a shoe shop. Didn't think much of it. Then another police car with two police officers close by looking around and pointing. My curiosity was piqued, but thought best to get in before I was caught up in it. Walking further a taxi cab came speeding up and stopped next to me. A policeman jumped out and rushed over and said: "Let's have a look at you, mate." He pulled back my beanie and hood (bloody freezing) and looked at me closer asking who I was, I replied: "I'm Craig.". He then said: "Looking for someone else." and walked off.

I felt a short thrill of excitement going through me moments later. Was caught up in something unusual. Also makes me wonder, why was the policeman using a taxi? And who were they looking for? @dlrphotography suggested it was my evil twin. Well, I hope he splits his ill gotten gains with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment