Monday 16 January 2012

Review of Larry Kollar's Xenocide


Hi,

Being an avid fan of Larry's Friday Flash fiction I knew I had to get Xenocide when it came out and I wasn't disappointed. So here's my review and if you have .99c laying around please do yourself a favour and grab a copy. 10c per 1000 words is a bargain if you ask me.

"Larry has the rare ability to make his characters and situations feel lifelike, for instance even though the murder victim is an alien the characters aren't running around screaming thinking they had lost their minds, they approached the situation rationally and logically. Granted some people wouldn't be able to handle it, but being a cop and an EMT they've seen their fair share of odd things.

Overall I thought the story was nicely paced, the characters were interesting and the X-Files references made me smile."

Grab it from Amazon here

1 comment:

  1. Dear friend and follower of JJ Botta - Freelance Writer: As a result of increased writing commitments, I have recently merged this website into The Disconnected Writer (http://thedisconnectedwriter.blogspot.com/). I hope you will continue to follow my blog at this location. Of course, I will follow back. Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete