Wednesday 2 February 2011

My First Radio Interview

Had a blast with JP Naude on his Power Hour show yesterday. And it was so cool to see the Good Hope Fm studios in person. Everyone was very friendly and professional. I was a bit wracked with nerves near the start of the interview, but picked up confidence. Have had a lot of nice comments about my voice. I think it's what saved the day! Would love to do more in the future. We spoke a bit about my books The Red Stone and the follow up book Zoolin Vale and Chalice of Ringtar. As well as a project I'm working on with three other writers Jani Grey, Lood Du Plessis and Dave-Brendon De Burgh. Crumbling Ruins, a post apocalyptic novel with four characters hellbent on escaping their captors. It's a weird tale that will have you laughing in places and cringing in disgust in others.

If you would like to listen to the interview you can listen to it on YouTube here

No comments:

Post a Comment