Tuesday 27 July 2010

Hi all,



Into the 5th official round of editing my 2nd novel Zoolin Vale and the Chalice of Ringtar. It has been vastly improved since the 1st draft and I think it's going to be a cracker of a book. If you would like to keep up to date here is the FB page



The target release date is Dec this year.



In real life been battling with a nasty bug, but have managed to beat the worst of it away. Other than that have an ongoing jaw problem, the soonest appointment I can have to check it out is the 21st of September, not happy about this, and hope it doesn't get worse by then.



Hope to catch up with you all soon,

Have a grand afernoon :)!

3 comments:

  1. Oh damn, sorry to hear about the cold :( But dude, you continue to amaze me , already your finishing your second book! How exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very enriched. You can see my website Granitemarblestone which is provides Granite benchtops, Caesar Stone Benchtops brisbane, Australia.

    ReplyDelete