Sunday 25 November 2007

Only 4 days left to Vote!!

If you haven't heard that my Cover for The Red Stone is in The New Covey Cover Awards here's a quick reminder.

I'm currently 4th place but a few more votes could push me up in the rankings. And if you are author and have book. It is really easy to enter your book cover into the awards and gives you quite a bit more exposure.

And thanks to all that have voted for me already! :-)

Here's a link if you want to check it out:
http://thenewcoveycoverawards.blogspot.com/search/label/Voting

3 comments:

  1. Ok Craig
    You've got my vote! :-)
    ~JD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! nice blog :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog & comment.

    MONKEY MAJIK's music videos

    Please check it when you can find the time.
    And I hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! and good luck!

    Deborah
    www.therhythmofwrite.com

    ReplyDelete