Sunday 14 October 2007

Covey Book Cover Awards

Starsight is up for a Covey Award! Cover artist Derrick Freeland's work on Starsight has been called "simply amazing", and now you can help him win a Covey Award for his work. Just log into http://thenewcoveyawards.blogspot.com/, and vote for "Starsight". The polls are on the right hand side, so please vote as many times as you can, and don't forget to pass this along so that others can vote as well.

I've also entered my cover but I think it will only be in next month. But I will post it when it's up.

2 comments:

  1. Your book looks very interesting - good luck with that!! :) I'll have to check it out once it comes out - will it be hitting the US as well as the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for the comment. That would be really nice of you thanks :). It's more like the other way around. It's easier to get in the US than the Uk and at the moment there's free postage for it if you pre-order it!

    ReplyDelete